Saturday, June 6, 2009

Nerd Alert


Pic from last night pre performance

Last night kicked off Pride weekend.  Voodoo Darlings performed at the Hilton downtown for a big fundraiser.  So.  Much.  Fun.  Despite a knee injury that required me to stay off of it nearly up until showtime, adrenaline kicked in and I had a blast! One of my favorite shows, for sure.  I wanted to mix things up, put on a show.  So I gave them a little storyline, a little humor.  Started off (to like a virgin) as a total nerd embarrassed to perform and chickening out at the beginning and by the end loving it w/hair down, glasses off, etc.  I made the most tips of the night! Weeee! Get to do it again tonight on a big outdoor stage following comedienne Paula Poundstone.  Can't wait. 

xo me 

No comments:

Post a Comment