Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nostalgia part I











(Click on pictures above for larger view!)
Every once in awhile...I find myself consumed with nostalgia.  Perhaps consumed is to strong a word.  More like a wave washes over me and stays there for a few hours, maybe a day.  It can be about many things.  I may be young, but sometimes I feel like I've lived a zillion lifetimes.  Sometimes I miss NYC.  Sometimes I think fondly of high school.  I smile to myself remembering days of community theatre and how simple everything was while I was longing for the real thing! I looked through old pictures tonight and decided to scan a few from my senior year of high school! I'm gonna post old pics from time to time to give you a glimpse into my "past lives"! The pics are (from top going down) from a play, going to a banquet, another play, a prom, and on my way to go on a date to the ballet.  

xoxo
Deena

No comments:

Post a Comment