Monday, September 26, 2011

Waiting on the Printer

I continue to ask for your prayers for my family recruitment efforts with TriState Habitat for Humanity. We are getting ready to do a big push. Right now I'm waiting on the printer to print and deliver about 30,000 postcards that we will be mailing out. This is by far the largest bulk mailing I've ever done. I can't begin to imagine how I'm going to get the thing to the post office. I am also awaiting approval from the school administration of the Hamilton City School District. We plan to send a family recruitment flyer home with every student in the district. That will be about 8,000 flyers. There are other areas that I want to target and other ideas I want to try for family recruitment but I really want to see what the response will be after these mailings. When we sent the last big mailing to several apartment complexes in Butler County, Ohio, we got a really good response. We will see what happens with this next round.
So, right now, I'm just waiting on the printer. Then we will have volunteers in the office to slap mailing labels on like there's no tomorrow. Then, somehow, I will get all these postcards to the post office. Then, hopefully, the phones in our office will be ringing off the hook. That's my hope and plan. I will let you know how it goes.
Thanks for your prayers and for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment