Monday, October 25, 2010

Clinere Ear cleaners review

My son and youngest get so much wax build up in their ears and cotton swab doesn't get it all out plus I feel like I am just pushing the  wax farther into their ears. Well Clinere Ear Cleaners have helped us with that.
Clinere Ear Cleaners are a flexible rubber like swab and scoop in one. It flexes and bends. It is so soft to touch and I know it will not hurt my kids ears as bad as the cotton swabs I used to use. One side is like a cotton swab it scraps gently and exfoliates the ear to help clean it. the other side it a soft flexible spoon like scoop. This is great to scoop us those big pieces of wax out. These are also awesome ear scratcher ha ha. I get those inner ear itches you cant get to well these carefully and safely get to it and itches it perfectly. I love that.

Overall I am greatly please with how Clinere Ear Cleaners worked and they are definitely something I will buy again. You can get the at Walmart, Kmart, Walgreens, CVS, Meijer, H-E-B, and Shopkos everywhere for around $5.99 for a 10 pack. Pretty good deal. So head out and try them you will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment