Monday, February 28, 2011

Manic Monday

Today was certainly a manic Monday in the office. I am still trying to figure out where everything is on my computer at the office after our server went on the fritz last week. It's very frustrating. On top of that, being without my computer for a day and a half really put me behind in my work.
Tomorrow I'm going to go to Oxford, Ohio to deliver family recruitment fliers to schools. This has proved to be a good way for us to find new families to apply for our home ownership program. We really need to find some more families in this area. Oxford is where we will be starting a twenty home subdivision. It's exciting but also a bit overwhelming.
I ask for your prayers for our family recruitment efforts. I know there are qualified families out there in need of safe, decent and affordable housing. We just need to find them.
Thanks for your prayers and for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment