Thursday, July 29, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance Final Four

Tonight they sent two dancers home on So You Think You Can Dance: Jose and Billy. I really thought Billy would make it through to the final four dancers but I never bothered to vote so I guess I can't be too disappointed. I really like Kent and Lauren. I'm hoping that one them wins the competition. AdeChike and Robert are very good dancers but I Kent and Lauren are the best dancers.
This has been a really challenging season to watch. There have been a lot of people eliminated because of injuries. I can't decide if I really like the new format with only ten dancers. I do like seeing the All Star Dancers from previous seasons. I wish they could start out with 20 dancers and have the All Star Dancers. I guess then the season would last until Christmas. Of course, this would be fine with me. However, no television producers ever consult me about any of this.
I'm ready for the weekend. The week has flown by and at the same time I'm ready to veg out and do not much of anything this weekend.
Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment