Monday, September 20, 2010

Book 'em, Danno!

I'm really looking forward to the new fall television season for some reason. Usually I don't pay much attention to it. However, I have been intrigued by some of the new series offerings. In just a few minutes, I'm going to watch the premiere of the new Hawaii Five-O. I have fond memories of watching the original series when I was growing up.
Tomorrow evening will be a huge night of television for me. Glee premieres for its second season as does a new round of the Biggest Loser. Of course, the two shows that I really enjoy watching are on at the same time on different stations. I plan not to miss Glee so I will catch what I can of the Biggest Loser.
I guess this is all proof once again that I really need to get a life. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment