Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Glee Is Back!

Glee is back! Yea!!!!!!!!! The second season premiered this evening and I loved every moment of the show. It was good to see those characters I know and love and to hear them sing together again. I was a little worried about the introduction of new characters. For me, it's hard to keep with all of the characters from the first season. Also, with the introduction of new characters means there is less time to spend on developing the story lines involving the rest of the characters. However, after watching the first episode, it's hard to know if the two people who tried out for the Glee Club will return as regular characters or not.
Sue Sylvester was in rare form. She was an all out bully to the new female football coach. I couldn't believe that Will joined her. He finally came to his senses in the end but I'm afraid the damage is already done. Rachel continued to think that it's all about her and Finn is off the football team. Quinn is a cheerleader again and Tina and Artie broke up. The whole Glee universe seems to be in complete turmoil.
I think I most loved the ballads Listen from Dreamgirls and What I Did for Love from A Chorus Line. I'm not so keen on the hip hop stuff. I guess that means I'm old.
They can definitely count on me to keep watching. I'm looking forward to the new season. It's like seeing old friends after a long absence. Again, I probably need to get a life.
Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment