Sunday, September 12, 2010

Your Grace Abounds to Me

O Lord, you're beautiful, your face is all I seek;
And when your eyes are on this child, your grace abounds to me.
- O Lord, You're Beautiful, lyrics by Keith Green

We sang this song in worship this morning and the words really spoke to my heart. I found myself barely able to sing. I started crying when I thought about the abounding grace of God in my life and how God claims me as a child. I'm not exactly sure why this song hit me so strongly but it did. I can only attribute it to the movement of the Spirit in my heart. It was a moment of blessing and assurance for me that was a wonderful way to start my day.
I survived my second day of staffing a Habitat for Humanity booth at the Great Miami River Festival. It was another long day but I feel like we made some good connections with potential volunteers and families.
I am looking forward to having tomorrow off from work. I think I'm going to sleep in and then go visit my friend Karen in the afternoon. I also need to run some errands.
I hope you have a great start to your week. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment