Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Long Day

After being off yesterday, today was a long day of work in comparison. The day went pretty fast but was still long. I stayed late to meet with a new volunteer. She is one of our new family advocates who will work with one of our partner families as they journey towards home ownership. I enjoyed the meeting but was really tired when I arrived home around 8:30 PM.
I'm really excited about a DVD series that my friend Karen loaned me and I have been watching tonight. It's Kolchak: The Night Stalker series from the 1970's. I loved the show when I watched it as a boy. Watching it now I realize how campy it is. The acting is not so good and the writing is poor; however, it's bringing back a lot of good memories. In some ways it's an early version of the X-Files only there's a lot more polyester.
I hope you are having a great week. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment