Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Daris or Koli

 Well, I watched the next to the last episode of The Biggest Loser tonight. I can't believe it's almost over. I have seen every episode so far and it has been a truly amazing journey.
I am so shocked that Michael and Ashley are in the final three contestants. When I saw some of the video of Ashley at home, it seemed like she was slipping and was really struggling with being back home. However, she ended up having the highest percentage of weight loss for the month. Michael also did great. He looks good and broke out into tears when he realized that he was under 300 pounds.
I was really disappointed that Daris gained 2 pounds after being home for a month and training for the marathon. He won the marathon but may have endangered himself by gaining weight at this weigh in. I must say that I really identify with him. They showed him binging on food in the middle of the night when he was home. I can be like that and it makes me feel horrible. I felt bad for him as he pleaded with America, who has the power to let him be one of the final three contestants by voting via phone or Internet.
I think I am going to vote. I really would like to see Daris move forward and be given a second chance. I am not really very objective in all of this. I have never been a big fan of Koli. He kept talking tonight about wanting to have confetti fall down on him on the final episode. He seems to be more about the game at this stage than moving forward. I also didn't like it that he went to Las Vegas to stay with friends and work with a trainer rather than stay at home and experience what he was really going to experience when the show is over. Although he did lose weight and Daris did not, I am still pulling for Daris. I think he could win it all. To see him run that marathon was amazing.
I continue to be inspired by The Biggest Loser. It's been fun for me to watch.
I hope you are having a great week. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment