Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Michael Is the Biggest Loser!

I can't believe it. Michael won! He is the Biggest Loser for this season. He lost over 250 pounds. This is amazing since he started out as the heaviest contestant in Biggest Loser history at over 500 pounds. I was glad that Daris was voted into the top three and was hoping he would win but when I saw Michael walk out on the stage, I knew he had lost a lot of weight and would certainly be a serious contender. I was also surprised by Ashley. She looks wonderful. All the contestants look great. I am also glad that Koli won the at home prize. He looks amazing.
Looking at these contestants and seeing the amazing transformation they have experienced is truly inspiring to me. I have been stress eating again this week and it's not been good. I can tell that my clothes are fitting more snugly and I need to do something about that. Tomorrow, I'm planning to walk again. I want to push myself a little harder in the morning and I feel like the Biggest Loser contestants have helped inspire me to do just that. I am so glad I was able to take this journey with them. They are all winners in my eyes.
I hope you are having a great week. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment