Friday, May 21, 2010

We Made It to Tennessee!

We made it to Tennessee! We hit a little rain as we were leaving Cincy but the rest of the way we had good weather. We made it just in time for dinner. It's always nice to gather around the table with my family. Tomorrow is the big day for my nephew Paul. He will receive his high school diploma. This is a big step for Paul and we look forward to celebrating with him.
This is a good time to ask for prayers for Paul as he moves forward into the future. Paul has faced many challenges in life and he has a lot of decisions to make about where he goes from here. We are trying to surround him with love and care as he goes through this time of transition. We are proud of Paul and want what is best for him.
I appreciate your prayers for Paul and I am grateful for your presence along my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment