Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Good Morning

It was a good morning today. The wall raising went off really well. We had a good turnout of volunteers, family and friends to support the Habitat Partner Family on this very special day as we raised the first walls of their house. The pastor did a great job in his devotional. There seemed to be a lot of energy in the air. It was also great to have the Mayors of Hamilton, Ohio and Fairfield, Ohio present for the wall raising. After the wall raising service, my friend Karen and I went to lunch. It was nice just to visit and catch up with one another.
I continue to feel so blessed at this time in my life. I am ever grateful that God has brought me to this place at this time.
I hope you are having a great weekend. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment