Tuesday, June 29, 2010

24

I'm deep into season 6 of the television series 24. I'm watching via my Netflix subscription. It continues to entertain me and keep me on the edge of my seat. I sometimes have to stop the DVD and take a break because I really get wrapped up in the suspense and drama. This is one of the best written shows I've ever seen when it comes to action and suspense.
I am in awe of Jack Bauer and his patriotism that drives him forward in the face of impending disaster. They lock him up, torture him, shoot at him, and still Jack keeps on going. He never gives up. Even when it gets personal and his family members are involved. If it comes down to saving his family members (who aren't the nicest people in the world) or the country, Jack will always choose the greater good of saving the nation.
I know that the series ends this year. I hope that the series ends with Jack getting a day of rest. His non-stop action and heroism deserves at least one day off before he has to go out and save the world again.
I hope you are having a great week. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment