Thursday, June 17, 2010

Alexie Goes Home

Tonight was the last night for Alexie as a contestant on So You Think You Can Dance. I was a little surprised that it was her. I thought that it was going to be Melinda. I didn't think her tap dancing was all that good tonight. Of course, I'm no dance expert. Evidently the judges thought otherwise and I will trust their expertise in these things.
I also got to watch a rerun tonight of Glee. It's the episode with Josh Groban's first appearance on the show. He is great. Also, the guy who plays Sandy is absolutely hilarious. Watching this episode reminded me again of why I like the show so much. It was entertaining and brought a smile to my face.
It was an evening of good entertainment. Now, I'm headed to bed. I'm pooped again tonight. I can't seem to get enough sleep this week. I am really grateful tomorrow is Friday.
Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment