Friday, June 4, 2010

iPsycho

Well, I'm just back from an evening of good food and iCarly with my nephew Cameron, sister Stacey, and brother-in-law Rob. In honor of tonight's special episode of iCarly, we had spaghetti tacos (one of Spenser's favorite recipes on iCarly). In case you're wondering, taco shells and spaghetti really don't go together all that well. Cameron then spent some time running through the sprinkler in the front yard while we waited for the big show to start.
My favorite part of this episode was the introduction of the character Gibby's little brother Guppy. Guppy is a minature version of Gibby and really cute. Gibby ended up saving the day and helping his friends escape being held captive by the scary Nora - an obsessed iCarly fan (hence the title iPsycho). Gibby is probably my favorite character on the show so I was glad that he had a pretty big part in this episode.
Even more fun than watching iCarly was getting to hear my nephew Cameron laugh at the show. He was really excited by it and I think he really liked the episode. He brings such joy to my life.
After we watched iCarly we headed to The Cone which is a wonderful local ice cream stand. The building actually looks like a giant ice cream cone. It was packed on this warm summer night. The ice cream was delicious. This was my first time at The Cone. I had heard about it but had never been until tonight.
I'm really tired tonight and although this was a short work week, I am ready for the weekend. I'm headed to Indianapolis for lunch with my friends Ian and Sheri tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing them. Then I plan to spend the rest of my three day weekend watching Netflix movies and being as lazy as possible.
I hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment