Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance

Well, I finished one reality show - The Biggest Loser - and now I'm on to the new season of So You Think You Can Dance. I am already excited about seeing a whole new group of contestants. I continue to feel that dance is such a wonderful expression of the human spirit. I wish I could move with such grace and passion as these dancers.
Today was my first ten hour day after being off for the long weekend. It was long but I made it. I ask for your prayers for our family recruitment efforts at TriState Habitat for Humanity. It is surprising to me that with such a huge service area (eight counties in three states) that we have a hard time finding qualified families for our program but we do. We know there are families out there. We need to continue to work hard at finding them and encouraging them to apply for our home ownership program. I have been working a lot on family recruitment and it's been a tough to see the fruits of those efforts. Hopefully this will change as we continue to reach out in new ways to the communities we serve.
I hope you are having a good week. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment