Friday, June 11, 2010

Extreme Blog Makeover

Blogger finally has updated their software and add a ton more options for templates for blogs. Before the choices of templates were pretty limited. If you wanted to really personalize your blog you had to download a skin from another site or know what you were doing with html. I looked at templates on other websites but decided to use what was available through Blogger.
The new choices are a bit overwhelming. While there is still some limit, the combinations are nearly endless. If I wanted to change the look of my blog every day it would take me several months before I ran out of options. I will resist this urge to change the look of my blog a lot. However, I liked this background. It matches the photo I've been using of a rushing river with rocks in it. I like the way the water looks white as it streams over and around the rocks. I also like the cool darker look of this blog template. I like the contrast of the text and the background. I think there is just enough visual interest without being too busy.
It's been a long week and I am really tired. It's Friday night and I'd like to stay up later and watch a movie but I think I am headed to bed in a short while. It's going to take me a while to adjust to these ten hour work days again. Just about the time I adjust, the summer will be over and I'll go back to my regular schedule. Oh well, the three day weekends are pretty nice.
I hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for taking the time to look at my new blog layout and for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment