Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance

I'm really excited about So You Think You Can Dance this summer. I love it that they have brought back former contestants to partner with this season's contestants. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't start with 20 contestants. I always like the variety of dancers that make it to the top 20. However, seeing familiar faces from past seasons and seeing them dance is a wonderful treat. I also think that having the "all star dancers" will help the contestants be better in the long run.
As I watch each of these dance numbers tonight, I am reminded again of how much I really enjoy dance. There is something magical and in many ways holy about dance. It is such a wonderful gift that humans have been given to express our humanity and our human spirit. It is a powerful tool that we can use to praise the Creator and to tell our life story.
If you can't tell, I'm addicted once again this summer to So You Think You Can Dance.
I hope you are having a great week. My work week is now half over. Only two more days to go before the weekend. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment