Friday, June 25, 2010

TGIF

This week seemed to fly by. I can't believe the weekend is here. However, I am really glad that it is. I think the heat has been getting to me. I haven't been sleeping as well this week and I've been having lots of sinus trouble. I hope that some rest and relaxation this weekend will help me to recharge.
I am planning to attend a house dedication in Lebanon, Ohio tomorrow morning and then I am meeting a friend for a Diet Coke (since I don't drink coffee) in the afternoon.
I feel like I am getting closer to settling on a church home. I attended a church last Sunday that I really liked. I had attended once before and wanted to go back because the first time I attended the pastor was on vacation. I really enjoyed the service. I also appreciate the mission and ministry of the church. It seems to fit with my passion. They do a lot of urban ministry and mission work with the poor in Cincinnati. I think this is a church that I would fit into and could call home. However, I feel like I still want to check out a few more churches before I make a final decision. I will let you know how my search goes as I come closer to a decision.
I hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment