Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Glee Wrap-up

Well, I'm sad to say that Glee wound up for the season last night. It was a good episode that wrapped up a lot of things and left new plot threads open for next season. While I wish that New Directions would have won the show choir competition, their competition was really good. I also like that Quinn had her baby and now Rachel's birth mom is going to adopt her. I am also glad that Finn and Rachel finally got together. I'm ambivalent about Mr. Shuester and Miss Pillsbury. I did read on the Internet today that Jon Stamos will be playing Miss Pillsbury's boyfriend the dentist next season. That should be good.
I think my favorite number was Vocal Adrenaline's version of Bohemian Rhapsody. It was marvelous. It was made even better by the scenes of Quinn giving birth to her baby sprinkled throughout. My favorite scene was watching judges Olivia Newton-John, Josh Groban, Anchorman Bill Jones, and Coach Sue Sylvester deliberate after the performances. They were clever and funny and all added to the quirkiness that is Glee.
I continue to be grateful for the creative genius of Glee that makes me laugh, sometimes makes me cry, and always helps to inspire me in my journey. I'm so grateful for reruns this summer.
I hope you are having a good week. These ten hour days seem to be kicking my butt. I'm not long from bed. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment