Thursday, March 31, 2011

Birthday Wishes etc.

I want to first of all wish my sister Shelly a happy birthday!
I am typing this blog entry from a wonderful new laptop computer that I got at the office. I didn't expect to be getting a new computer but I guess there was a really good sale on them. So, I got one along with some other folks in our office. It's exciting. It's going to take me a while to get used to. It's got Windows 7 on it and that is a bit different but has some really cool features. The big thing will be getting used to a laptop. I have a docking station at work so that I can use a full sized keyboard, monitor, and mouse. However, at home I am trying to make a chubby fingers fit on this keyboard.
I would write more but I'm not feeling well. I came home early from work. I slept for a while and think I am going back to bed soon. This just hit me all at once. I hope to be able to sleep it off and be back in the office tomorrow.
Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment