Sunday, March 27, 2011

Visit with Family

My parents are in town this week. They are staying over at my sister Stacey's house. I went over to visit with them today. It was good to see them. I realized I had not seen them since they went to Texas last fall. They are not liking the cold weather here in Cincinnati. We got snow last night.
I have the morning off tomorrow from work. I plan to take my car to the Volkswagen dealer. I have a light bulb out and you need a PhD to change the bulbs in a VW. That's the one thing I have not liked about my Beetle.
I am really looking forward to getting back to work. I was really inspired by what I learned and can't wait to begin implementing some of the new practices. I am still riding high on inspiration from the Habitat for Humanity Conference in Atlanta. We also will be getting ready for the arrival of our new Executive Director next week at TriState Habitat for Humanity. It is definitely going to be a time of transition and change. I would appreciate your prayers for our affiliate during this time.
Thanks for your prayers and for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment