Thursday, March 17, 2011

Busy Day

Today was busy day for me. It started out very quiet at work. In fact, I was the only one in the office for about the first hour. There were only three of us in the office today. I went to Northern Kentucky for a meeting with a family in Newport, Kentucky. They got to choose their carpeting, siding, shingles, etc. On the drive back, I saw a lot of people drinking and wearing green for St. Patrick's Day at an Irish Pub in Newport. I then came back to the office and worked on preparing a report for our Family Services Committee to review. I am hoping to be able to get another family approved for our home ownership program in the next few weeks.
Tomorrow looks to be a busy day as well. I'm heading out of town on Monday and so I need to wrap up a bunch of stuff before I leave. I am really excited because next week I will be in Atlanta for the national Habitat for Humanity Conference. I've been to state conferences before but never the national conference. I am looking forward to attending the many workshops and learning from leaders from around the country.
I've also got a busy weekend ahead of me. I'm going with my family to a Christian concert tomorrow night. On Saturday, Karen and I plan to walk eleven miles. After that, I've got to do laundry and pack for the trip to Atlanta.
It's going to be a busy few days. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment