Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Taking a Break

I'm taking a short break from the Habitat Conference I'm attending in Atlanta to check email and so I thought I would also do a quick blog post. Things are going well. I am meeting some great people. I continue to be amazed by the work and ministry that Habitat affiliates are accomplishing across the country. There some amazing things happening as people come together to work to eliminate poverty housing. While it feels overwhelming at times, I am also filled with hope by the stories I hear. I hope to be able to use some of the things I'm learning at the conference to impact more families in the TriState region. I'm grateful that I was able to attend this event. It is truly a blessing.
Well, back to work. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment