Thursday, December 30, 2010

Good Trip to Indy

I had a good trip to Indianapolis today to meet my friend Neil for lunch. I managed to miss the early morning earthquake that hit north central Indiana near Kokomo. I did run into some rain on the way there but by the drive home it was sunny and rather warm for the end of December.
It was so good to see Neil again. We attended Ball State University at the same time and met through our involvement in the Wesley Foundation Campus Ministry. I got to meet his two boys and got a quick tour of his church. We caught up with one another's lives and we had a nice lunch together.
One of the blessings of 2010 has been reconnecting with friends from my past. I am ever grateful to God for allowing our paths to cross.
Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment