Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Very Special Christmas Video

I had a lot of fun the past few days writing the script for and taping a video for the TriState Habitat for Humanity website. Our Executive Director wanted to have a video Christmas greeting from the staff on our website and asked me if I would help. Of course, having been chosen as 1984 Best Thespian of Mishawaka High School, I can never turn down a chance to perform or be creative.
I first thought that we would need our construction staff to build sets. I would also have to get volunteers to sew costumes and we would need to rent a small orchestra. I also wasn't completely sure how, but I thought that the video would make use of a mirrored ball and lasers.
Well, the final product was a little less complicated. I think it turned out okay. The finished product strays from my original script and creative vision a bit, but in the end I guess it's not a bad video.
You can check it out at http://www.habitat-tristate.org/ Just scroll down and click on the video. I'd be interested in your thoughts.
Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment