Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Trivia Night

I went to trivia night at a local pub in Fairfield, Ohio again tonight. It was fun. I really stink at trivia. I also think I'm going deaf because there is often so much background noise at the pub that I can't hear the questions very well. At least this is the reason that I give for answering so many of the questions incorrectly.
Two days of work down and two more to go. I'm ready for some down time again. I am taking next week off as vacation. I don't plan to go anywhere or do much of anything. I may try to connect with friends in Indiana but that will be the extent of my travels. I really want to work more on the new writing project I've started, read, watch Netflix, and sleep in. If I accomplish these goals, I will be doing pretty well.
Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment