Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ten Days Off

I have the next ten days off work. I get tomorrow off as a holiday and then I'm taking all next week off. I am looking forward to doing not much of anything. I plan to attend Christmas Eve services at my church tomorrow night. I'm not sure which service I will attend. There are five from which to choose and each one looks like it will be different. Christmas day looks pretty low key. While I had planned to stay in my pajamas all day, I have been invited by my sister Stacey over to her home for dinner later in the day. Stacey suggested that I might want to shower before coming over. I guess I will oblige her on that point. The rest of the week will involve me taking naps, watching Netflix, reading, working on my new writing project, and possibly visiting with friends. I really just want to rest and relax. I am grateful for the opportunity to have a break.
I hope that you find time over this holidays to rest and relax and enjoy those things you love to do in life. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment