Friday, November 12, 2010

Answered Prayers

Earlier in the week, I wrote about the ways in which I have been a witness to God's answers to my prayers. One of those answered prayers was that my friend Karen find a job. She did indeed find at job at TriState Habitat for Humanity where I work. She is our new receptionist.
She worked her first full week this week and has already been a great asset to our team. She seems to really enjoy her work and it's so wonderful to be working with her. This is truly a sign of God's gracious providence in Karen's life and in mine.
I ask for your prayers for Karen as she learns the ropes of our office. I know that she will continue to give her very best as we work together with the rest of our team to eliminate poverty housing from the TriState region and the face of the earth.
I hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment