Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Glee-fully Entertaining

I just finished watching tonight's episode of Glee. I thought it was wonderful! I had no idea that Gwyneth Paltrow could sing. She was great. Her character was really fun. I especially liked her portrayal of the bi-polar Mary Todd Lincoln.
My favorite two musical numbers where Make 'Em Laugh and the mash-up of Singin' in the Rain and Umbrella. Loved the splashing around on stage. It was marvelous!
I also enjoyed the tater tots bit. Way to go Mercedes! She's my hero for stuffing tots up Sue Sylvester's Le Car tailpipe.
I continue to wonder how new Glee episodes are going to get better but they really seemed to have hit a wonderful groove. It's amazing and so entertaining. I continue to consider myself a complete and total Gleek.
Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment