Monday, November 8, 2010

Class Canceled

I'm bummed. My creative writing class was canceled tonight. The instructor is ill. I guess we are going to make up the session at sometime in the future.
I was really looking forward to the class tonight. I was inspired by a writing topic this week for our upcoming short story assignment. I think I am going to use some time tonight to further develop this idea.
I have a busy day tomorrow at work. I'm making a presentation to TriState Habitat for Humanity's Neighborhood Revitalization Initiative task force about the A Brush with Kindness program. Later in the day I am meeting with one of our Partner Families. Then tomorrow evening I have been invited to play trivia at a local pub in Fairfield, Ohio. I'm looking forward to this. As long as there are no sports or math questions, I should be fine.
Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment