Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Trivia

I joined a co-worker and some of his family members at a local pub for an evening of trivia tonight. I must say that I really stunk at it. I always have this impression of myself that I know lots of useless facts. However, they didn't ask any questions about the useless facts that I know about. I don't think I came up with a single answer that someone didn't already say. Granted, I had no clue on anything related to sports. I also didn't know much about music from the 1960's which seemed to pervade the questions.
It was a fun escape after a long day even though my brain is tired from trying to think of the answers to all of those questions. I'm grateful for the invitation and may try to join the group again in the future. I think I will have to study up before I go again.
I hope you are having a great week. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment