Friday, January 14, 2011

Creative Writing Class - II

Well, I finally did it. On the last day I had to register for the second creative writing class, I signed up for it. I am really excited about starting the class. I really enjoyed the discipline that the class brought to my life and the things that I learned about writing and about myself.
I am looking forward to making progress with the piece I have been working on since my last class ended. I am ready to be pushed further and learn more. I am ready to again be with a group of people who are passionate about writing. I know that I will learn a lot from them.
I am hoping that I will have time this weekend to spend some time writing. However, it looks like I will be busy with my family. Shelly and Michael get into town tonight. Cameron has a basketball game tomorrow afternoon. Shelly is planning to make a shrimp boil for supper on Saturday evening. We are then going to play some games.
I hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment