Monday, August 2, 2010

Dinner with Family

My Dad and Mom stopped by on their way through to Indiana. My sister Stacy, brother-in-law Rob, and nephew Cameron met my parents for dinner tonight and got to catch up a little bit. They will be headed back to Northern Indiana for several weeks and then I'm not sure where they are headed. It was good to see them and it's always good when Dad buys supper. I am grateful for the time we spent together.
It's back to work tomorrow for me. I think it's going to be a busy week. I have some meetings and need to do some more strategizing about recruiting new families for Habitat's home ownership program. I have some ideas that I hope will work. It's so hard to believe that in such a huge service area, we continue to have a difficult time finding qualified families with whom to partner.
I hope you have had a good beginning to your week. Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment