Thursday, August 26, 2010

Feeling Better

I am feeling better today. I went to work and made it through the whole day. I tried to get a little sympathy from my co-workers but they mostly just stared at me wondering how in the world I have survived this long in life. It amazes me sometimes as well.
I've got a lot on my plate for tomorrow at the office. I'm orienting a new volunteer. I've got some applications for Habitat's home ownership program to process. Tomorrow is also the day I send out a monthly e-newsletter about our family services program. Beyond that, got to make up for my lost day of work and try to play catch-up.
This is my last week of ten hour days. Next week I'll be back on a normal schedule. The good thing is I'm taking next Friday off. I am going to head to Indiana for Labor Day weekend. I'm looking forward to connecting with friends. I am hoping for cooler weather for that weekend as it's supposed to warm up again here in Cincinnati in the next few days.
I am a bit tired tonight so I think I'm off to bed. Thanks for your prayers and for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment