Thursday, August 26, 2010

ebeanstalk is a great place for kids

I was recently introduced to Ebeanstalk and had to check it out. They had such a variety that I was looking around for a good hour make a list for my kids for Christmas. I will definitely be buying alot from them for Christmas and up coming birthdays.
Ebeanstalk has some awesome kids toys. We fell in love with the Bottle hover. I know my son would love this for his birthday so you bet I am get this for him. Such a great learning toy. My daughters would love the Sofista bead set since they all love making bracelets including my 4 year old who is obsessed with making jewelry and yes I said my 4 year old!
They also have great Toddler toys. My two year old for me is hard to find things for her but here I found all kids of great learning toys that she would love like the baby Stella doll which i must say is the cutest doll I have ever seen. I love it and know she will too. One thing I am thinking of getting her for Christmas is the pink Rody Horse. She love bouncing and stuff so this would make a awesome Christmas present for her. Even their Baby Toys are great and they are learning toys as well. My nieces will love some of the stuff I get my great nieces and nephew from here. The Best part is Ebeanstalk has great prices. This is important for me because with 6 kids Christmas and birthdays are expensive and very stressful times for me now I can get great presents for them with out spending over my budget. So head over and check out Ebeanstalk and their awesome selection and start stocking up for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment