Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Love Dance!

I have this dream that I am graceful and have a sense of rhythm. Of course, then reality sets in and I realize that I am awkward and trapped in the body that looks nothing like that of a dancer.
I watched So You Think You Can Dance again tonight. It was great! The final four dancers are wonderful and incredibly talented. They do move with grace and skill that inspires me. They leap and glide and spin with power that points to heaven.
I am hoping that Kent wins because I think he is the best dancer on the show this season. However, I really would be happy if any of them wins. It has been a wonderful journey with all of the contestants this summer. I'm feeling very grateful to God for the gift of dance tonight.
Thanks for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment